giovedì 28 febbraio 2008

Sickness, and Love, and Regret, and Blah Blah Blah...

A: I'm sick and I'm in love.
A2: You seem the sort of person who confuses the two.

"A smart, free person who is* something! My fucking mind then. So stupid, that fucking mind! STUPID! Jesus Christ! What would I think, did I think for what I'd done? [...] Fucking asshole that I am [...] This is the R E G R E T that you make. This is the... regret that you make and the something you take and the blah, blah, blah, something, something. Gimme a cigarette. Mistakes like this... you don't make. Sometimes... you make some and OK. Not OK, sometimes, you make other ones. Know that you should do better. [...] And I'm ashamed. A million years ago... the fucking regret and guilt, these things, don't ever let anyone ever say to you you shouldn't regret anything. Don't do that. Don't! You regret what you fucking want! Use that. Use that. Use that regret for anything, any way you want. You can use it, OK? Oh, God. This is a long way to go with no punch. A little moral story, I say... Love. Love. Love. This fucking life... oh, it's so fucking hard. So l o n g. Life ain't short, it's l o n g. It's l o n g, goddamn it. Goddamn. What did I do? What did I do? What did I do? What did I do?..."

Nessun commento: